If you want to use my packages, you can download them manually. However, it is probably a lot easier to add the following to your sources.list - it contains the packages mentioned below.
My packages are digitally signed - to fetch my signature from a GPG server and import it to apt-get >= 0.6, do the following:
gpg --keyserver hkp://wwwkeys.eu.pgp.net --recv-keys 13C9843F (import from keyserver)
gpg --armor --export 13C9843F | sudo apt-key add - (add to apt with sudo)
gpg --armor --export 13C9843F | apt-key add - (import to apt without sudo)
With the release of Sarge, I have abandoned the woody packages. They are still available but I won't update them anymore. I have no packages for Etch (testing) as I have not got an Etch machine running.
I have the following packages in my archive:
I386 only. All Debian boxes I have got access to are i386, so if you need the packages for another architecture, you must rebuild from source. Sorry...
- 2005-12-12: irssi-text 0.8.10. After a long time a new irssi was released. I will provide it here until it gets into unstable.
- 2005-08-10: sigit updated. This fixes a compilation error on recent sid (gcc-3.4 and later), som minor stuff and now allows to really compile on other machines than my development box.
- 2005-08-01: xmms-kde is now a dummy package depending on xmms-kde which is now in the official archive. You can remove the xmmskde package safely.
- 2005-06-07: Added xmmskde to Sarge archive.
- 2005-06-07: With the release of Sarge it is now stable and Woody old-stable. I won't update Woody packages in the future but leave them for download.
- 2005-02-10: iproute now has WRR support upstream in unstable and sarge. iproute-wrr now just pulls in the native iproute package. You can remove them on sarge/unstable systems when you've got iproute installed.
- 2004-12-20: Sarge packages of iproute, sigit and NykDOOM.
- 2004-12-19: iproute updated to new upstream Debian version 20041019-1
- 2004-12-10: Packages moved to www.zz9.dk.
Last updated: 2006-03-28